From the beginning she was impossible. The impossible girl. I met her in the Dalek asylum, never saw her face, and she died. I met her again in Victorian London, and she died. Saved my life both times, giving her own. And now she’s back. And she’s perfect. Perfect in every way for me. Clara. My Clara. Always brave, always funny, always exactly what I need.
Lydia’s face makes me cry. This is not a normal teenager girl everyone. This a young girl who has seen to much. This a girl who lost her best friend, who felt the exact moment the girl she loved like a sister was brutally stabbed by a ninja sword-fighting demonic creature. This is a girl who loved a boy who treated her like shit. This a girl who was tortured, humiliated and mentally scared by an alpha werewolf who was obsessed with power. Lydia doesn’t have much. She doesn’t have a normal family, she doesn’t have a normal group of friends and she most definitely does not have a normal life. She has Scott though. She has an alpha who would die to protect her. She has a friend who wants to keep everyone safe. She has Scott and the thought of losing him is terrifying.
some of the most sensitive areas of the female body
look at all the regions that are not titties and vagina guys
porn has lied to you. there are other places you can touch that sensitive and pleasurable.
Oh yeah because I’m just gonna rub her eyes until a she’s horny
Kiss her there you walnut! Use tenderness! Hold her face gently and stroke her eyelids with your thumb and then kiss them! Run your hands down to her neck when you do! THINK!!! Lordie, you have a lot to learn that TOUCH gives more than making her “horny” you’ll drive her nuts doing gentle stuff! It’s trust! It’s care! It’s sensitivity! *smacks your forehead* You want her to be numb in complete ecstasy! I know this shit and I’m ASEXUAL!
Reblogging purely for the beautiful use of the word “walnut” as an insult.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.